Baim Wong dan Paula Akan Lamaran di Semarang

How to Keep Your Privacy Minimizing Threats on the Internet The internet is a very dangerous place, where anyone can be cyber mugged in a matter of speaking. If you're mugged on a street perhaps you can give the police a description. The internet is way different because we can't see are assailant, who might live somewhere else in the world, and knows how not to be found. Most times when surfing the internet they're what I call online pick pockets. They have programs that track your activities watching where you go on the net. Some can give a virus, or hack in, but most times learning your patterns selling your info to other vendors. Have enough outside tracking can slow down one's computer to a halt. If you have a paranoid partner they can install an app on your cellphone. Which allows them to know where you are always. There is an old expression the devil can only come in if invited, I believe many of us open our doors letting them in. Some of the biggest websites have been attacked while using amazing security like PayPal, Twitter, and Facebook. Even after knowing this, where our personal information could have been compromised, most of us didn't delete our social media accounts. At some point one of them will be attacked again, but we continue to play the odds of not being affected. Just recently I noticed Google lets surfers know if a website is secure or not. One clicks on the wrong website, where hacker with a backdoor entry destroys a computer, and has many time taken ones personal and private info prior. Here is what I do trying to keep my privacy minimizing threats on the internet. Every time I'm finished on my laptop, I run three programs to help ensure my privacy and security is kept intact. They are an antivirus program, a malware one, and this thing call CC Cleaner. The idea is removing all possible threats like tracking or viruses, and insuring no one else is on my laptop. Almost every time I shut down the computer not put it too sleep. Any website asking for location or anything like that is not allowed and blocked. Finally, I'm like everyone else with social media accounts, but try to limit the number of personal updates not exposing myself further for an attacker. I'm not sure if this is the miracle cure for not being cyber mugged or online pick pocketed, but it's been five years since my last virus. If you happen to be a hacker understand I'm not challenging you, kindly leave my computer intact! I also recommend using and paying for excellent antivirus protection. Originally, I used the free one everyone else did, but after scanning with the paid one years later, there were items missed on the free one. Article Source: EzineArticles.com
HALAMAN SELANJUTNYA:

close
==[ Klik disini 1X ] [ Close ]==